Friday, March 6, 2009

here's a suprise!

The children's book author that I was suppose to collaborate with last year actually contacted me. However, I don't think that I would be able to work on it. Aside from what Dennis have told me, also working with GU, EK, and 2 other freelances. I wonder if I really am super human or not.

But while with everything, I am working on a private piece. Even though it's just a preliminary sketch, the purpose of this illustration is dedicated to Cantonese Chinese Opera. Even though I was born in the U.S. I have always been fascinated with C.O. My dad is a huge fan himself. My aunt and uncle are also in charge of the Opera group in NY. I tried joining the troupe 2 years ago, but due to schedule conflict, I have to quit. So I just show up for the show. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment