Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY 2011!!!

2010 was a really good year, actually reaching the 'great' status. It's hard to believe that 2010 is already over and officially referred as last year. There are a few bumps once in a while but nothing overly crazy happened. Most of my friends had a quite successful year too, both personally and professionally. It was really great seeing the growth others and I am definitely happy about my achievements from last year.

I hope that this year, 2011, will be an even greater year for everyone. Hope GU and OM projects will reach a new level!

As for some nice art resolutions:
1: hand sketch more (I miss the pencil and paper)
2: claim first in the GU monthly comic
3: OM #1 launch in first quarter of 2011
4: OM #2 launch by the middle of 4th quarter of 2011


Picture: first sketch of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment