This is how things just feel like sometimes:
This image is a print screen of my company's site, a little corner of it. That's right there is my little avatar! I also designed the whole outfit, hair, and the board (which you can't see). This month there were alot of new features and goodies on the site. The shark was just one of the new characters that moved in. He sort of took over the ocean. Plus this forever run-on inside joke with my friend, I should just document it.
Since it's Monday and a new week, I'm going to change the posting of the daily to-do list. I find it a bit difficult simply because I get home really late from the office and sometimes the task gets rolled over to the next evening. Therefore, I'm going to try a weekly to-do list.
April 19 - 25, 2010 list:
- Treasure hunting! Have to find some old client works to be sent to GU.
- Rough sketches for potientially new prints.
- Clean out that box under my computer desk.
- Drop off and pick up baby cousin from school.
- Try to schedule a Hush meeting.
- 30 min workout 3 times this week.
- Plan out outfit for Friday. What comes before Part-B? PART-A!!!